St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Strategic Planning & Research Assistant.
The Assistant will provide support in the development of the strategic planning and research portfolio and assist in the identification of new opportunities.
Qualification and Experience:
• Degree in Business, Economics, Commerce or Management
• Master’s Degree would be a plus
• Knowledge of Statistics, Quantitative Methods, Economics and Mathematics
• Experience of two or more years in similar position an advantage
• Strong knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures
• Good judgement skills
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Firm grasp of economics, financial analysis, market research and mathematics
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 25th May, 2018:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Strategic Planning and Research Assistant” to:
Human Resources Department
St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading & Development Co. Ltd.
P. O. Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 ? Fax: 869-466-8803