Applications are invited to fill the post of Executive Secretary/Human Resource Officer in the Eastern Caribbean Home Mortgage Bank, Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis.
The Bank requires an experienced Executive Secretary who will also act as the Human Resource Officer. Under limited supervision, the individual will administer the Human Resource function of the Bank in addition to providing administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer.
– Prepares agendas and arranges meetings for the Chief Executive Officer.
– Prepares documents for Meetings of the Board and Sub-Committees and ensures timely distribution.
– Coordinates travel and hotel arrangements for the Board, Chief Executive Officer and Staff Members.
– Coordinates and organises staff functions including luncheons, retreats, meetings and conferences.
– Supervises and coordinates daily activities of the Administrative Professionals and reviews work as required.
– Creates and maintains a filing system that ensures availability of employee information and other company records.
– Processes employee documentation including job letters, contracts and reference letters.
– Conducts research, compiles data and prepares reports for presentation to the Human Resource Sub-Committee of the Board as required.
– Assists with the collation of material on HR initiatives/projects for dissemination across the Bank.
– Assists with the compilation of the Employee Handbook and other HR policies and procedures as required.
– Assists with the preparation and distribution of all staff salaries.
– Documents matters arising from Staff Meetings and maintains a database of the decisions.
– Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Applicants should have:
– A First Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
– Training in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
– At least 5 years’ experience in same or similar position
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent writing and research skills
– Highly confidential
– Good organizational and interpersonal skills
– Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit a resume to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Eastern Caribbean Home Mortgage Bank
P. O. Box 753, Basseterre
Tel: 1 (869) 466-7869 * Fax: 1 (869) 466-7518 * E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission 13th September 2019.