A boutique law firm in Nevis seeks an Accountant/Accounts Clerk to join our team as a full time employee. The successful candidate is expected to be mature, take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Tasks will involve all financial related tasks related to the efficient operation of a law firm which will include but are not limited to:
– Daily data entry
– Timely preparation of invoices
– Reconciliation of bank accounts
– Preparation of VAT returns
– Preparation of UBT payment
– Preparation of Accounts
– Generation of reports
– Preparation of cheques
– Management of disbursements
– Payment of bills
– Payroll and payslips
– Following up on receivables
The successful candidate may also be required to perform other functions in the law firm as may be stipulated by the Managing Partner from time to time.
- A’Level Accounting and at least 2 years experience required for Accounts Clerk. Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years experience for Accountant. Experience with Quckbooks an asset