TITLE: ACCOUNTS CLERK
Accounts Clerk assists with all accounting matters of the Company and reports directly to Accountant.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accounts payable processing
• Monthly review and reconciliation of Accounts Payable
• Provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter of financial transactions in QuickBooks
• Report any accounting concern to Accountant on a timely basis
• Recommend action to resolve any discrepancies or issues
• Any other miscellaneous accounting task that management may require
• Must have Accounting Experience
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an asset;
• Strong skill level with Excel spreadsheets;
• A good attention to detail;
• Excellent math and analytical skills;
• Good record keeping, writing and communication skills; and
• Demonstrate high level of work with minimal supervision
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Languages: Fluent in English
Send Applications To: email@example.com or apply in person at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, P.O. Box 406, Frigate Bay, St. Kitts.
Applications must be submitted by September 20th, 2019.