Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
We are a dynamic and fast-paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are recruiting a qualified Branch Administrator for our Sales Department. The incumbent is responsible for the general administration of the branch operations and its employees. The Branch Administrator will provide support to the Branch Supervisor by supplying relevant, concise, and timely information that will assist in the day-to-day operational issues surrounding the efficient running of a branch. He/she will ensure that customers receive a service beyond their expectations.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
• Prepare the necessary weekly and monthly reports or as required: Outstanding Bookings, Outstanding Deliveries, Delivery notes printed and not notified, Delivery differs from Agreement.
• Prepare the following reports daily/weekly per salesperson: Bookings, deliveries, warranties, cancelations, NCS etc;
• Prepare price tags and spot check POS tickets.
• Prepare stock transfer note forms, process stock transfer notes and process reconciliations.
• Post delivery notes and authorize delivery for good purchased.
• Assist with scheduling staff for training as required.
• Ensure branch compliance of COURTS systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain high risk storeroom and ensure all stock is labelled and packed for stock takes.
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of variance reports, perpetual stock reports etc. to Inventory Control Department.
• Assist with receiving stock from warehouse, suppliers and other branches and ensure that stocks are maintained at optimum levels, in peak condition and with adequate security.
• Ensure that stock losses are kept at a minimum and within loss target.
• Close off cashiers and ensure the cash is banked according to the company’s procedures.
• Along with Branch Supervisor, oversee the efficient management of cashiers’ lines to ensure that customers making payments receive service promptly.
• Compare daily lodgments between the machine totals and the cashiers’ batch summary.
• Relief service for Cashier and Cash & Go Sales and branch supervisor when needed.
• Authorize delivery for goods purchased.
• Responsible for distribution of Promotional items and information to staff.
Education and Experience:
• An advanced level certificate / diploma in Management or Business Studies qualification at a tertiary level
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum 2 years in a supervisory position
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Monitoring and administrative skills
• Planning and forecasting skills
• Accuracy, thoroughness and problem-solving skills
• Experience in Sales
• Familiarity with the roles and responsibilities of Cashier
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Highly motivated
• Tactful discreet
• Strong work ethics and integrity
• Ability to manage stress
• Ability to manage workload with multiple requests
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Very competitive total rewards package
• Excellent growth opportunity
Please join us! Send your completed Application and CV to [email protected] Closing date is January 27, 2023