The Five Star Resort, Belle Mont Farm is nestled amongst 400 acres of fertile, organic farmland and lush tropical forest. It encompasses an array of amenities guaranteed to provide an authentic guest experience and provide our team with many learning & development opportunities.
The story of Belle Mont Farm and Kittitian Hill begins with a single idea – creating a new destination unlike any existing ‘sustainable hotel’ that would bring people together to form a community that benefits both locals and visitors alike. Bringing creativity and community together in a thriving village of artists and artisans, one that will open up new avenues of expression and outlets for creative work.
Come on, Join us on this journey!
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for both the overall leadership of the Finance and Accounting function at Kittitian Hill and for advising and liaising with management on financial and operational strategies. You will establish and maintain strong accounting and financial reporting, internal processes, internal controls and auditing, pricing & financial analysis, and planning and budgeting.
Core Role Responsibilities
– To develop and enhance application of the Uniform System of Accounts.
– To evaluate management systems to improve efficiency.
– To produce professionally prepared financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
– To support management with forecasting, budgeting and review requirements.
– To co-ordinate the preparation of budgets, performance against budget and assisting and advising in forecasting variances from budget.
– To ensure maintenance of Capital Expenditure Authorization process and to oversee expenditure on authorized CE’s and Maintenance.
– To ensure that standards of accounting for all transactions are maintained in all departments in accordance with internal procedures, including weekly, monthly and annual returns.
– To ensure that a proper system of “Point of Sale” control is operating throughout the property.
– To carry out regular audit checks of the systems and controls in both the hotel & golf operations reporting to Management weaknesses of the accounting and financial control functions.
– To assist other departments to ensure compliance with internal auditing and internal financial policies.
– To possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of Information Technology in the hotel industry.
– To provide effective management information systems to ensure management awareness of the Company’s financial progress and to highlight departmental strengths and weaknesses.
– To maintain the PMS as a comprehensive management information tool.
– To ensure that all assets and liabilities are properly recorded and controlled.
– To report to the Board of Directors any irregularities from the standard procedures.
– To supervise all accounting and internal audit staff, ensuring that all of the duties and responsibilities, according to the standards and position descriptions of the accounts department, are fulfilled.
– To manage compliance with all local statutory requirements, particularly as they relate to National
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting/finance.
– Five year’s work experience at a managerial level within an international hotel environment.
– A proven understanding of the most recent versions of the Uniform System of Hotel Accounts as presented by the AH&MA.
– Detailed knowledge and understanding of information technology for the hospitality industry.
– Hands-on management style.
– Leadership by example.
– High degree of integrity, ethics, dedication, and optimism.
– Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate staff.
– Solution oriented and process driven; hands on with understanding of operational issues
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills
– High level of organization and attention to detail.
– Ability to motivate staff.
– Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
– Positive attitude
– An effective listener and communicator
– Strong planning, organization and execution skills
– Exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your resume to Hospitalityhr@kittitianhill.com by February 28th, 2020.
|Phone||(869) 465 7388|