St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Compliance Assistant at the TDC Compliance Department, Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The Compliance Assistant is responsible for providing support to the HOD in executing the responsibilities of the Compliance Department for the TDC Group, with focus on TDC Financial Services Co. Ltd. The individual will assist with the design, implementation and evaluation of the Compliance Program.
The Compliance Assistant will at a minimum possess the following qualities and attributes:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associate Degree in Accounting, Legal or Business-related field
• Work experience in Financial Service industry would be an asset
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the Banking Regulations to include: The Banking Act, Saint Kitts Nevis AML/CFT Regulations and ECCB Regulations.
• Highly developed communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels.
• Highly organized.
• Thorough, accurate and detail oriented.
• Excellent report writing and research skills.
• People Oriented – Able to interact with staff at different levels.
• Be conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Possess impressive analytical and research skills.
• Have computer knowledge with command of MS Excel and Word.
• Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision.
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before Wednesday 29th January 2019:
TDC Human Resources Department
P. O. Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178/1370/1723 ? Fax: 869-466-8803