Island Roasters is inviting applications for cooks, waitresses and café Manager.
We are looking for an experienced café manager to oversee our café’s day-to-day operations. The café manager’s responsibilities include processing payments through the café’s Point of Sale System and always maintaining a clean and well-presented environment. You should also be able to supervise café equipment maintenance and repair.
To be a successful café manager, you must have excellent management and leadership skills, as well as ensure that the café staff performs all duties efficiently. Finally, a great café manager should be able to provide excellent customer service.
Café Manager Responsibilities:
• Recruiting, training, and supervising café staff.
• Preparing weekly work schedules for staff and finding suitable replacements in cases of staff absence.
• Ensuring that all café expenses are within budget and identifying ways to reduce operational costs.
• Receiving delivered café supplies and verifying that the correct items and quantities have been delivered.
• Taking inventory of café supplies and ordering new stock as needed.
• Resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and customer service.
• Suggesting new menu items based on customers’ preferences and feedback.
• Identifying strategies to retain and attract customers.
Café manager requirements:
• High school diploma
• Proven management experience in the hospitality industry
• A food handler’s card
• Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations
• Strong business acumen
• Exemplary management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
Please send application to [email protected] by February 15, 2023