St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Desktop Publisher at the TDC Copy and Print Centre on Fort Street in Basseterre.
To carry out all desktop publishing needs of internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing posters, banners, business cards etc. as requested by customers
- Import text and graphics using desktop publishing software programs
- Finalize formatted documents for printing or electronic publication
- Binding and lamination work
Qualification and Experience
- An Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communication, and/Graphic Arts
- Tertiary level education with passes in Information Technology, Electronic Document Preparation and Management (EDPM), Graphic Design and English
- Spanish language would be an asset
- Experience in Desktop Publishing is a plus
- Continuous training and development in Desktop Publishing Software
- Pleasant and Patient
- Creative and Artistic
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 10th March 2023.
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Desktop Publishing” to:
Send applications to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer
Re: Desktop Publisher
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for receipt of applications is the 15th February 2023. Only suitable qualified candidates will be contacted.