|Company||Caribbean Partners Medical Corporation d.b.a. Waters Anchor Medical Institute|
|Title:||Director of Development|
|Job Classification||Full-Time / Executive Management|
Manage all aspects of the development process of multi-site specialized outpatient medical and surgical projects and medical device manufacturing. This includes all phases of a development project including acquisition, financing, zoning/entitlements, design, permitting, commercialization and leasing. Coordinate efforts related to asset acquisitions and other transactions.
- Assist in preparing the financial and market feasibility analysis of projects in St. Kitts & Nevis and Caribbean region.
- Monitor and evaluate project performance against the baseline financial models prepared as part of the feasibility analysis once the development program is established.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, including preparation of monthly loan draw packages and lender and/or investor reports. Obtain project entitlements and permits, including meetings with local jurisdictions to negotiate outstanding issues.
- Interface with vendors including negotiation of key business terms and related agreements.
- Oversee RFP and contracting process for architects, engineers, contractors, and other project consultants.
- Compare consultant proposals and scopes, and formulate recommendations for the development team.
- Track project schedules and monitor progress and delays.
- Manage financial analysts to keep project-specific economic models up to date.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with needed regulatory officials.
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Preference given to candidates with MBA or Masters degree.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of development experience; prior healthcare and mixed-use experience preferred.
- Minimum 8 years experience in healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in medical device manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Proven leadership skills needed to manage development team.
- Strong quantitative background in development, including financial feasibility analysis, design, financing, permitting, commercialization and project management.
- Must possess attention to detail, confidentiality, integrity, and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proven entrepreneurial skill.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Waters Anchor, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you need further information on how you can become a member of the team, please contact us on 869 662 3731, we look forward to hearing from you!
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.