|We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position –DISTRIBUTION/SALES MANAGER
1. To manage the sales and distribution processes on the local market in St. Kitts. To exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgement within defined areas of authority.
1) Ensures that routes are properly serviced, providing efficient customer service and ensuring that good relationships with customers are maintained.
2) Efficient management of the sales fleet ensuring the daily delivery service to customers.
3) Management of stock ensuring optimal stock levels are maintained at both Depots.
4) Ensures that all accounting for sales are timely and accurate.
5) Development and maintenance of consultative communication system with sales personnel and subordinate team members for the purpose of reviewing operating policies, plans, human and equipment performance related problems and initiating creative solutions to address/correct deficiencies.
6) Development and maintenance of a culture of safety awareness and safe work practices among subordinate team members and ensures that the work environment is hazard free and the personal protective equipment is always available and worn in the prescribed manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. A degree in Business Management or similar qualification
2. Three (3) years experience in the field
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Excellent communication, numeric, Microsoft Office and interpersonal skills
2. Good personal time management, punctual and able to work with deadlines
3. Be articulate, self-confident, strong and politely assertive
All applications including a cover letter, resume and two business references should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st 2019.