Performs various transportation tasks that enable the safe and positive experience of Waters Anchor clients.
• Be responsible for being a positive and energetic representative of Waters Anchor.
• Be responsible for van and passengers during transport, providing care in a manner that assures client satisfaction and retention.
• Operate equipment safely and in compliance with vehicle licensing regulations.
• Escort clients to and from home, Center, and appointments safely, courteously, and in a caring manner; report any client or caregiver requests for changes in drop-off or pick up locations.
• Follow established schedules and makes adjustments to meet unanticipated changes; determine the safest and most efficient pick up and delivery routes after consulting with Dispatcher or Transportation Coordinator.
• Deliver medications and other supplies to clients.
• Fill out and complete Vehicle Inspection Report each morning before leaving the center.
• Completes required orientation as directed by facility.
• Follows facility safety rules and procedures while at work.
• Respects cultural and religious practices of patients.
• Upholds health information policies and procedures.
• Punctual and dependent for assigned/confirmed shifts.
• Frequent interaction with a diverse population including team members, providers, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public.
Skills & Qualifications
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Current Driver’s License issued from Police Department in St. Kitts & Nevis
• Current CPR and First Aid training (Waters Anchor will assist with this if needed)
• Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing
• Driving record free from major violations
• Ability to clearly communicate amenities of St. Kitts & Nevis and assist clients in understanding the destination.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Waters Anchor, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you need further information on how you can become a member of the team, please contact us on 869.662.3731, we look forward to hearing from you!
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Nightly curfew in St. Kitts and Nevis to be lifted Thursday, Friday and Saturday to facilitate holding of General Elections on June 5, 2020
- Statement from Commissioner of Police Hilroy Brandy regarding safety and security on Election Day 2020
- St. Kitts and Nevis COVID-19 situation report as at Wednesday June 3, 2020|3:00 PM