|Company||Caribbean Partners Medical Corporation d.b.a. Waters Anchor Medical Institute|
|Title:||Environment of Care Cleaner|
|Job Classification||Part-Time / EOC I|
|Reports To||Chief Operating Officer|
Performs various Environment of Care tasks that enable a safe and clean medical office environment.
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas and non-production employee lounge
- Responsible for the maintenance of non-production employee lounge tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas and non-production employee lounge
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily
- Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
- Completes required orientation as directed by facility.
- Follows facility safety rules and procedures while at work.
- Respects cultural and religious practices of patients.
- Upholds health information policies and procedures.
- Punctual and dependent for assigned/confirmed shifts.
- Environmentally controlled medical office environment
- Fast paced environment with occasional high pressure or emergent situations
- Exposure to radiation which is minimized by the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as protective lead aprons, gloves and other shielding devices and monitored by radiation badges
- Possible exposure to bodily fluids, infectious specimens, communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a medical office environment
- Frequent interaction with a diverse population including team members, providers, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public
Skills & Qualifications
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING:
- Minimum Requirement: Associates Degree of Applied Science.
- Minimum Requirement: Current radiology license from state or country of residence.
- Preferred Requirement: ARRT certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum Requirement: 2 Years of Hospital experience required.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with related technology systems
- Confidence, initiative, and experience to build employer relationships and patient caseloads
- Understands the value of outcomes measurement, operational metrics, and patient satisfaction
- Manage clinic relationships and promote physical therapy services through onsite marketing & educational events
- PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Duties require extensive standing and walking.
- Requires lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or transferring patients.
- Duties require frequent reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
The typical workday involves the following physical strength requirements:
If you are interested in applying for employment with Waters Anchor, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need further information on how you can become a member of the team, please contact us on 869.662.3731, we look forward to hearing from you!
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.