Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of FRAUD & COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Monitor transactions to identify abnormal behaviour or suspicious activity on Credit & Debit cards and close cases daily.
• Take appropriate action to ensure cardholder is contacted to verify questionable or suspicious transactions.
• Block card for referral if cardholder cannot be contacted or block and replace card if cardholder confirms transaction is fraudulent, and advise supervisor
• Document questionable transaction with bank if unable to contact cardholder. Follow up with bank on questionable transactions via phone the next day of the bank fails to respond. Questionable cases should remain unassigned and be closed after the Department has followed up with the bank, the next day.
• Provide daily report or feedback on fraud monitoring to Supervisor and copy information to other staff members in the Department.
• Alert Systems Manager, General Manager or the Operations Manager immediately if there is an attack on credit card or debit card BIN and advise Supervisor of the situation.
• Any other duties assigned within competence by the Supervisor, Manager or General Manager.
Desired Work Traits include:
• Strong analytical and systems thinking skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to work shift hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
HOURS OF WORK
8-hour shifts, 5 days per week.
Current Shift Hours 7am – 3 pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
Shifts are rotated and candidate must be available to work shifts as scheduled
Candidate must be available to work extended hours including weekends and holidays
Education and Experience
• Associates degree business/management or related field
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience in Customer Service will be an asset
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Application along with a resumé should be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager
Caribbean Credit Card Corporation Limited
P.O. Box 993, Bladen’s Commercial Development
Basseterre, St. Kitts
or via email to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of application is May 31, 2023
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.