Are you self-motivated, precise, customer-care focused, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for managing, coordinating and implementing Company policies, the performance management processes and employee benefits programme. The candidate will carry out Generalist duties and ensure that human resources and related systems are in place and delivered consistently at the highest level.
• Manage the recruitment process
• Coordinate the company’s onboarding for local and international hires
• Develop human resource policies and standard operating procedures
• Manage the employee benefits programs
• Oversee the performance assessment process
• Manage the Company’s disciplinary process
• Consult with senior leadership and provide support on employee related matters
• Support the training function and coordinate external training needs
• Manage the Human Resource information and performance management systems
• Coordinate employee relations activities and conduct employee wellness checks
• Liaise with external agencies to ensure compliance with the relevant labour and local regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and/or related professional HR Certification.
• 4+ years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
• Strong analytical and solution oriented skills.
• Exceptional conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• In-depth knowledge of St. Kitts/Nevis Labor laws and HR best practices.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to show empathy.
• Excellent coaching, mentoring skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong planning, organisation and execution skills.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by August 26th, 2019
by emailing your full resume to email@example.com
with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.