This position provides administrative support to the administration and accounting department. You will be expected to uphold a high level of confidentiality and customer service to both your internal and external customers.
Report To: Human Resources Manager
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collection and delivery of postal packages to and from various carriers.
- Daily delivery of outgoing mails to various businesses.
- Delivery of bank deposits and other transactions in a timely manner.
- Delivery of packages to and from the various internal departments and the seaport.
- Sort, process and mail items received from cruise lines on a daily basis.
- Oversee annual renewals, registration and licensing of company vehicles.
- Assist the HR department with all other duties assigned by the Department Manager and/or Supervisor
- Must hold a valid Class A manual driver’s license.
- Secondary education with a minimum of five (5) CXC O Level courses.
- Must be customer service oriented, well-groomed and possess a pleasant professional attitude.
- Must be compliant and willing to work within a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have effective oral and written skills and a good command of the English language.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift, and carry packages of various weights.
All applications must be accompanied by two references and should be sent to the address below, no later than February 25 2023.
Human Resource Manager
Delisle Walwyn & Co. Ltd
P. O. Box 44, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
Email: [email protected]