Be Swept Away…
Koi Resort, managed by Trust Hospitality, is an exciting new destination on the island of St. Kitts due to open this winter season. Blending into its prime beachfront location, Koi Resort harmonizes with the natural beauty of sandy coastlines and majestic ocean views. Combining modern architecture with touches of rustic charm, Koi Resort is the perfect retreat for guests to enjoy the elegant simplicity of island living.
Meaning “love” in Japanese, our “Koi” name is the inspiration behind the love and care that is put into every detail of the overall guest experience. From our meticulously appointed guestrooms to delectable cuisine and attentive poolside pampering, guests are sure to experience ultimate relaxation and indulgence.
Apply now to be part of the opening team…
Positions are available in the following Departments:
1. Food and Beverage (Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen)
2. Front Office (Front Desk, Reservations and Housekeeping)
3. Recreation/Property (Security, Maintenance, Spa and Pool)
1. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 year’s work experience in a similar field.
2. Candidates must have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
3. Excellent communication and customer service skills is a must.
4. Candidates must be fluent in English, knowledge of any foreign language will be an added advantage.
5. Degree in Hospitality will be an asset.
We offer competitive pay and benefits; and an opportunity to work with a very talented and globally exposed team.
Please email your updated resume along with a cover letter specifying the position applied for. All applications must include a recent passport size photograph, a resume detailing relevant experience and certification plus two (2) Professional references.
The application must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any application submitted without specifying the position will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note that phone calls will not be entertained for the same.
Closing date for receipt of applications is September 30, 2019.